Next week the Wordsowers Leadership Team will begin to answer these and more questions.
- What do I wear?
- What do I need to bring?
- How do I prepare to talk with an editor or publisher?
- How many professional interviews are 0ffered each individual?
- Can I sell my book(s) at the conference?
- I’m a published author, do I need to attend Lee Warren’s “On Ramp” session on Friday night?
- What is Night Owls?
- Can I still submit something for a paid critique?
- Is it necessary to format my materials when attending a conference?
- Do you have scholarships available?
- What editors and publishers will Skype into the conference?
Next week we will begin to answer these and more questions. If you have a question you need answered email Kat. (email@example.com)