Submission Guidelines for Wordsowers Guest Posts
Wordsowers is looking for guest posts that inspire, teach and launch other writers along their writing path.
These include posts about:
- The writing craft
- Building and maintaining the writer’s platform
- Writing inspiration.
- A story about your writing journey: Overcoming a difficulty with God’s help, God’s provision or a life lesson He taught you along the way.
- The writer’s showcase (short story, book excerpt, author interview/book reviews done by our review team)
Posts need to be under 500 words.
We will edit, but include you in the process if we feel any changes other than minor grammatical ones need to be made.
You need to submit your post (and all necessary extras listed below) at least 2 weeks ahead of time to Wordsowers@wordsowers.com
Include with your post:
- Bio, publicity shot and links to social media
- Book cover, blurb and buy link (if you have one)
- An image to go with your post is a great plus, saves us time. However, make sure you provide photo credit/attribution if you do provide this, or indicate you own permissions.
- Any other material you feel is pertinent and we will use as we are able (for example, we like to include click-to tweets and it is helpful if you pull out a quote you would like for us to use).
Guest posts are typically scheduled Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of each week. If you are interested in writing for us, please email us at Wordsowers@wordsowers.com with 3 date options and an idea of what you would like to write. We do not reprint a post that has been used on another website (for SEO purposes). However, you can update/refresh a post for us to use.
We request you follow us on social media in order to facilitate the promoting of your blog post. On the day your post goes live, we expect for you to interact with any commenters that stop by and promote the blog on your social media as well.
When we confirm you are guest posting for us, you will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.