Put away your “Can’t attend a writer’s conference excuse bag.”
You know, the bag that holds these thoughts:
· I don’t have the finances. (Look for scholarship information.)
· I’m too busy to take a Saturday for myself and writing.
· The two articles I sent were rejected.
· My family doesn’t think writing is a real job or a valuable use of my time.
· I started three stories but I don’t think anyone really wants to read what I write.
· I’ve already written and published two articles, so I don’t need to attend.
WordSowers Christian Writers Conference is a valuable tool for every writer. Published or not you need to keep learning. And what better place than at a gathering of writers?
We have some great workshops planned. Our presenters include Phil and Pam Morgan, Lee Warren, Jill Hart, Gabriele Udele and Tamara Clymer. In addition to the workshops, they will be available for free ten minute interviews. You can also visit with the presenters and editors during breaks and over lunch.
Encourage and be encouraged as you network with other writers.
Don’t miss out. Who knows? You might meet the editor or agent of your novel, your new best friend or possibly you will encourage a new author unsure of what happens next in their writing journey.
Visit our conference page for more information and registration forms.
See you there!
Are you still debating about going?
What is your biggest obstacle to joining us?