RJ Thesman, author of the Life at Cove Creek Series, specializes in communications. As a professional writer and life coach, her credits include :
- 700+ articles
- 2 nonfiction books
- 3 novels
- 14 anthologies
- 6 Chicken Soup books
- Columnist for Johnson’s County Gazette
- Member American Association of Christian Counselors, Kansas Authors Club, Heart of America Christian Writers Network and the Christian Writers Fellowship
With years of experience, RJ is a respected writer, coach and speaker. As a Certified Life Coach, RJ specializes in Communications and Personal Development.
- As a writer, RJ draws from a lifetime of experience and research.
- As a coach, RJ helps other wordsmiths move toward their writing dreams.
- These concepts follow through in her speaking venues as RJ shares the best way to Find Hope When Life Unravels.
Wordsowers conference pricing for a 45-minute coaching session with RJ is just $40!