Do you have a piece you’d like to submit for critique by one of our conference speakers, editors, or publishers? Submissions may be critiqued by:
- Ben Wolf, Splickety Publishing Group, editor
- Nadine Brandes, Jeff Gerke-endorsed editor and YA author
- Deb Butterfield, CrossRiver Media, acquisitions editor
- Lee Warren, author/editor
- Paul Smith, AG Publishing, managing editor
- Sally Jadlow, author/poet
- Susan King, The Upper Room, associate editor
Submissions may be up to 2500 words.
How to submit:
- Download our Critique Submission Template AND Critique Submission Form.
- Format your submission according to the simple template guidelines.
- Complete the top portion of submission form.
- Purchase the number of submissions you desire. Each $25 critique can be up to 2500 words.
- After paying, send your formatted submission AND submission form to CritiqueSubmissions@Wordsowers.com.
Your work will be matched with an expert from the above list who can best assist you. If you have a specific person you’d like to work with, please notate that when you send in your submission. We will attempt to accommodate your request based on the genres our professionals work with, and their availability. Due to the number of submissions received, our experts work on a “first come, first served” basis.